This blog is not to defame Kelsey Poe. It is observations and interactions with Kelsey Poe of "The Bachelor" before and after the season. Real life Kelsey Poe, not edited by a network. Screen shots tell my story in my brief interactions I had with her over the past month. Unfortunately my interactions ended with her on April 21, 2015. She blocked me from Twitter and Instagram as of that date because I made a comment that did not sit well with her. In my opinion this comment was not malicious. In fact I apologized to her on Instagram but she choose to delete it. She would not give me the same chance she got on the Bachelor - The Women Tell All that aired on March 2, 2015. Kelsey expected everyone to accept her apology but when I apologized all I got was the boot. Her tweet to me is still the last tweet she made so I've had to lock my twitter account from curious followers of hers and the media for 2 days. Most if not all tweets to her were deleted by myself. I started this blog to prevent myself from being shamed and that is what I think her intent is.
The first screen shot is a view of who Kelsey was following on Instagram. The second screen shot is my Instagram account showing Kelsey following me. The third screen shot is a notification of a reply to me by Kelsey, it was about one of her posts. It turns out I've had several more interactions with Kelsey going back to March 10.
On her accounts Kelsey leaves up negative posts from ladies who have said far worse than anything I've said. She has said she never would delete them to preserve evidence of her "cyberbullies". I was frustrated and deeply regret saying it, not good enough for Kelsey.
I thought I had a good online connection with Kelsey. I really liked Kelsey. She had what I thought was qualities I was looking for in a woman. I did have reservations about her from her portrayal on the Bachelor but I chose to see what Kelsey's sister was saying about her for myself. What her blog said about following ones dreams applied to me. I lived the way Kelsey described in her blog. All I was looking for with her was someone to talk to online. In previous articles Kelsey's sister would say get to know the real Kelsey. Well I tried. I tried to tell her my story. I was rebuffed almost every time I attempted to tell her my story. If you want to know my story I can tell you. I don't flaunt it. Kelsey was unimpressed by my story and that devastated me. People do think highly of my story. Ok I'll say it. I was selected to volunteer at 3 Olympic games, 1996 Olympics and Paralympics and the 2002 Olympics. I was also a paid staffer for Obama in 2008. I was able to attend Obama's Inauguration in 2009 like Kelsey did with her late husband. I would engage Kelsey in conversation about it and she just ignored me after exchanging one tweet each on the subject. Why wouldn't she want to talk about something in common with someone else? I don't get it. Is Kelsey as nice as her sister said she was? In my opinion, no. If she can't carry a conversation online with someone she can't be nice in person. If she's nice to someone it's because someone is asking about her. Heaven forbid one should mention anything that has nothing to do with her.
I was one of 48 people on Instagram she was following. I don't know how I was able to convince her to follow me. There was approximately 43 women and 5 men she was following. I must have done something right I suppose. The problem was I could not expand my interactions with her beyond what you see. She just ignored my tweets on Twitter and never "liked" any of my Instagram posts. I think the reason why I was able to briefly connect with her is that we are both writers of blogs(Mine is an Olympics blog), both of us attended Obama's 2009 Inauguration(Kelsey attended with her late husband) and both of us lived in Florida(I still do). I thought we had a lot in common. Something was stopping Kelsey from writing me. Is there a man in her life that she's hiding from the public? I have a source that says yes, she's dating someone. I'm not revealing the source. Thats for all of you out there to figure out who Kelsey is dating. Her blog has not been updated in almost a month. She's either going on Bachelor in Paradise or is secretly seeing someone. She has mentioned there was a lot to talk about on her blog and since it was re-released there have been no new updates.
The night in question was April 20, 2015. She had been tweeting a woman who had asked her for information on her Bachelor experience. This woman wanted to do a paper on Kelsey's bachelor experience. Kelsey sent a series of tweets to her while at the same time I was tweeting her. I tweeted her several times during that time. I was asking her why wont you talk to me? After the first several tweets that went unanswered I got frustrated and said and I'm paraphrasing "I see the same person as portrayed on the Bachelor. I'm heartbroken". It was the only tweet she responded to. I was still tweeting her afterwards not realizing she blocked me from Twitter and my tweets were not going through to her. She was ignoring me to feed her ego. I apologized on Instagram. She deleted my personal apology the next morning. Then I deleted myself from following her and had to remove her from following me. I tried again to comment on her photo the next day and thats when she blocked me from Instagram.
Ask Kelsey about Kelsey and she gladly participates. Tell Kelsey about someone else and their experiences she almost never replies. Read my screen shots. she never asks about me, only throws it back to her. I throw a question about her webpage and I know I'm getting a reply, because its all about her. In my opinion, its the same behavior she exhibited on the Bachelor.
On Twitter her all time high was 7,950 followers, She is down about 60 followers over the past month. On Instagram Kelsey has lost approximately 500 followers over the past month.
Her high on Instagram was 8,380 followers I believe, now its around 7,850. I believe this is a testament to her lack of use of social media and just being curious about Kelsey in general. That is wearing off. Kelsey loses followers on a daily basis. Draw your own conclusions why.
To see her self serving ways. I read her blog. Very well written. She is very good about expressing her feelings. On her most current blog entry(not suing the bachelor) she hires a photographer for the background pictures. While there is nothing wrong with that, there are other people/animals that Kelsey wants you to believe is a close friend and Kelsey's dog. Its none of those. Its not Kelsey's dog at all and the lady in the photo is not Kelsey's friend or family, Its the photographers wife and dog. The dog is not Kelsey's. To me that is fake. Passing off a dog as ones own fits in to her Bachelor behavior. Just be yourself. If you look at Kelsey's Fan Facebook page, one can see comments made by the photographer and wife about it. Go to the photographer's site and you'll see lots of photos. One can't put any comments on her blog as they are closed. I'll be sharing more Kelsey observations at a later date..
No comments:
Post a Comment