The email she sent me will be posted below. I have the original sent through one of her friends if one needs it i can forward it to you.
May 4
Hi, my friends and family let me know that you've tried to reach out to me. Thank you for all of your support throughout this Bachelor experience and for your concern now. I'm writing this to let you know how I feel and to establish appropriate boundaries going further, for both of our sake. Please know that I'm not angry, nor do I harbor any negative feelings about anything you've said. You are a good person who's been a positive influence.
I respect you enough to be upfront and I hope you see that. The way you had handled my decision to not respond to you did strike me as strange. However, I understand you have been in contact with Brady and he informed me that you know it is strange as well. Brady also let me know that you are well aware of the reasons why you are feeling the way you currently do. You have been hurt in the past and the toll of all of those previous harms make you extra appreciative of genuine people. I am truly happy that you classify me as a genuine person, and even though the way you handle this was strange I do know you are a genuine person too.
The truth is we both are hurt people and both of us need to heal from the hurts others have caused us. You most likely know, but people respond differently during hard times. “You feel compelled to “do, do, do and pursue, pursue, pursue.” On the other hand I, like most women, need time and distance to heal the harm of the last two years.
It would hasten my healing process and I would feel more comfortable if we are not in touch. Not only that, but I want the peace of mind knowing that you are not in distress. I understand what it feels like to want to talk to someone and can’t. I feel that almost everyday about Sanderson, so in a way I am empathizing with you. However, I do not want or need that burden on my shoulders right now and I ask that you allow me the space to contact you first, if and when I choose to do so.
I would greatly appreciate if you afforded me that distance and I would equally appreciate knowing that you will do what I am now doing, taking some time and healing from the pains of the past.
I wish you all the best that life has to offer and I am confident you will get it.
Best, Kelsey Poe
Below is a picture(screenshot) of Kelsey's musician Paris boyfriend Mickael Feldman. This either proves she moves really fast or was talking to him months in advance or met him in Paris in February.
No comments:
Post a Comment